Nov 8, 2009

Last offerings to My Mother // Love Story

Today is Saturday, the day I hate. This afternoon I had to go to a building called the annoying music school. Perhaps for most of my friends there, the place was really fun. Musical instruments played with a beautiful acoustic. They can choose their own instruments they wanted to learn.

But not for me. I hate the music, what more classical music, which had I listened every Saturday afternoon. Uh ... ... .... Saturate!

"Eva ... make haste to get ready, four hours later you are not a music school?" Admonished Mother from behind the door slightly open.

"Yes Mother .... In a minute I go!" I yelled from the room.

Yup, I was forced to obey the will of the Mother that I learned to play the violin in the building's annoying. I know Mother would be very disappointed in me if I refused. I still have enough heart to it. Mother was so obsessed with the violin. I do not wonder why. Mother used to love the violin. In fact, he often went outside the State to attend a concert or play the violin competition. But the Mother's dream because they have vanished once lost an arm because of an accident. So Mother vent all his dreams to me ..

"Eva ... .... Hurry up, lest you be late. Here, the violin you have prepared Mother "

I woke from my reverie. The clock struck 15:50. I also said goodbye to Mother, and flew with my favorite bike.

Fate took a fatherless only child who made the Virgin placed high hopes on me. I do not want to take the Mother wants, but it's not my world. However I have to say this at the Mother of one day.

******

That afternoon, when I came home after playing basketball with male friends I am, I found the house was so quiet. More quiet than usual.

"Where is Mother?" I thought to myself.

I saw the kitchen, Mother was there. Similarly in the reading room, the former first father's study. Mother did not appear there.
"Mother ... ... ... ... Eva's mother came home" I shouted. But there was no answer.

But finally I found Mother lying limply on the bed. Her face was pale, and she seemed in pain. I sat on the edge of the bed, and talk to Mother

"Mother, Mother why? What Mother sick? Come Mother, Eva driven to the doctor "

"Mother's okay honey, just a normal headache. Just a break, too, would heal, Mother was always like this "Mother said, smiling thinly.

I gently stroked her forehead Mother. I trim the hair of children who hung on her forehead was the most I love this. I will not force him. Because I know that Mother nature did not like being forced.

"Eva ..."

"Yes Mother"

"Learn to play the violin seriously, do not disappoint the Mother"

I just smiled, did not dare say yes.

"Mother is old, yes, ye also grown. Mother wanted to see Eva's success before Mother passed away "said Mother gently

"Mother, do not talk nonsense, Eva dear Mother"

"Mother is a shame as Eva ..." replied Mother

Our words just make me flinch. How could I achieve if I can not play even though only one song that has been taught? Would you later disappointed me Mother-in times at last? I felt guilty at the Mother.

Mother beside me was asleep. I looked at her lovingly. Faint lines are listed in the face indicate fatigue in his old age. Her hair had turned white. The more I love the Blessed Virgin.

I gently stroked her cheek. But suddenly I felt something was missing.

"Oh God, Mother! Wake up Mother! "I yelled in panic

I just realized, breath halting Mother. I immediately sought help from the neighbors. I cried on the way to the hospital. I'm afraid of the Blessed Virgin. I continue to pray that the Mother was given the opportunity to stay alive.

At the hospital, doctors and nurses passing in front of me. I pray constantly. I could not stem the tears. It all happened so fast.

After a long wait, a doctor met me and brought the news

"Your mother managed to save us. But there is one thing you should know "

"What's Doc?"

"Mother you have stage four brain cancer. And we predict, the rest of his life to stay one more year "

I flinched to hear it. It really shocked. Mother who was so dear will go away forever. I, an Eva that the people value this tomboyish crying all day because of this problem. Do not know what to do after the Mother of dead later.
*****

After that, I'm always trying to please the Mother. I did not tell Mother about the rest of her life soon. But Mother had apparently had a feeling.

Saturday afternoons are usually spent with languid, now changed. My more serious attempt to learn the violin. Understanding the song, and learn to love it. Also I tried to follow in selecting a player selection or election of representatives concert in a race school. Still ringing in my ears, the words of the Mother who wants me succeed. Particularly successful as a violinist.
A few months later, I managed to make the Mother's dream. I managed to win a national contest of classical music with my violin. Proud of it. Moreover, Mother, I can see deep joy in tears when I came home as champions.

This victory also brought me to go outside the State to compete in the world arena. Indeed, only this time I felt happy parents dream.

Not so long after my return to the Motherland with the title, Mother of the weaker state. Mother seemed to have no stronger hold that misery. I can only accompany the remains of his time.

"Eva ... thank you dear, you have become like what Mother please. Mother proud of you "Mother said quietly

I smiled. Mother's right hand I grabbed the still functioning, and hugged me affectionately.

"The next time Mother dead, so do not be sad child. Life still goes on. Live is your own, Eva. Eva independent child, is not it? "

I nodded slowly. Sad to hear Mother's voice is trembling.

"Only one message the Virgin. Do not stop playing the violin, Eva "

"Yes Mother, Eva promise. Mother will not disappoint. Eva will continue to play the violin "I replied in a hoarse voice, fought back tears.

"Our trust Mother Eva ... may listen to a song from the violin you, dear? As the first and last song of the Mother hear from you. "

I nodded, and went to take my violin. Then, I was standing near the bed Mother. Play a song my Mother's favorite. I played my violin with feeling. Feeling my gratitude to the Virgin.

Mother shed tears when he heard my game. She smiled sweetly, before finally closing her eyes when the song was not finished playing.

I was crying beside the body of the Mother. I can not cover up my sadness. But it's cool to see the smiling mother before she died. I hope my songs can bring her go to heaven. That is my prayer time.

Now I am living. Thanks to my record of achievement, first, I got a high school art scholarship in Germany. All the government needs covered. In Germany and I'm reunited with my life companion.

My plan to return to Indonesia one more week. I want to see relics of the Mother of the house which I have donated a library of art school who has upheld my name. I also want to visit Mother's grave not far from there. I'll play my violin in front of the dining Mother. To be happy to see me now Mother who came with daughter and grandson.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Indonesia Hot Stories Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie